In our office there is a number of additional services available, in particular, we may:
- certify translation with the translation bureau seal;
- notarial certification of translation;
- authorize translation of a document copy.
Information about passport translation:
- The translation of a passport can be bound to a copy of the document or to a copy with notarial certification. The translation may not be bound to the passport.
- To perform the translation we need only a copy of the passport, but not the original of the document.
- Along with the translation we can arrange notarial certification of the translation (on presentation of the original).
- It is also possible to certify the copy of the passport with the notarial stamp (on presentation of the original and copies of all the pages).
Time frames for passport translation
A standard term for the translation of a passport is not less than 1 hour depending on a target language. If there is a minor business, we will complete the translation even quicker without extra charge for urgency. This service can be rendered within an hour depending on a target language. Call us beforehand, and we will see you without waiting in a line while your order will be executed within the shortest time possible.
Prices for passport translation
Translation of a passport is an easy, but responsible process. The translation includes careful reprinting of figures (date of birth, passport number and the like). Minor mistake made by a translator due to inattentiveness makes the translated document invalid. The system of double check (applied in the professional translation companies) in the process of translation of personal documents gives an opportunity to avoid a human factor.
The price of passport translation includes:
- copy of a document;
- translation of pages with the main passport details or translation of all pages (on your request);
- if necessary, translation of pages containing details on registration, marital status and etc.;
- certification of translation with the translation bureau seal.
About translation and certification of passports
Sometimes translation of a passport for traveling abroad with notarial certification is needed. For example, in the process of enrolment or employment abroad or while opening accounts in a foreign bank or a firm representative office in other country.
A passport is a standard personal document. Translation of a passport is performed according to a sample, this process does not require much time. However, sole translation is not enough as a rule, as one may officially use the translated documents, the notarial certification of them will be needed. In some cases the notarial certification of the translation of a document copy.
The First Translation Bureau among others performs translations of personal documents including translation of passports in Kyiv. The Bureau cooperates with notary offices, and you may order notarial certification of a passport translated in Kyiv.
Our team will consult you on all linguistic and procedural nuances.
However, only the document translated accurately and carefully with distinct lettering and other data without corrections and crossings can be certified and authorized. That is why we perform translation into English and other languages at the highest level.
Our Bureau cooperates with all widespread languages, however, translation into English is in more demand.